Employer: Mid-Iowa Community Action
Job Title: Infant Toddler Development Specialist
Brief Job Description/Summary:
We’re looking for people with a passion for early childhood education to partner with parents of children from birth to age three enrolled in our home-based Early Head Start Program in Marshall County. Work with parents in their homes and help them write goals for their child based on his/her individual needs, interests and learning styles. Plan and facilitate socializations – opportunities for children and parents to interact with one another in group settings. Ongoing professional development opportunities and an excellent benefit package. Fulltime position, 40 hours per week. $15.14 – $19.85 based on education and experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development (classified as Infant Toddler Development Specialist 3)
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field (classified as Infant Toddler Development Specialist 2)
· Associate’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Human Services or related field (or equivalent coursework) with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience (classified as Infant Toddler Development Specialist 1)
· Home visiting and/or experience working with children 0-5 years old
· Bilingual English/Spanish
Further information/application process contact:
NOTE: Full-time employees may be eligible for a Federal Perkins Loan Forgiveness Program or Public Service Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program.
Visit http://www.micaonline.org/jobs for a full job description and to submit an online application, cover letter and resume. Or send, fax or email cover letter and resume to: MICA, 1001 S. 18th Ave., Marshalltown, IA 50158; 641-753-1048; firstname.lastname@example.org or complete application at above address. EOE
Closing Date: Open until filled
|Job Category||Child Care|