Employer: Grandview Heights Rehab & Healthcare
Job Title: RN/LPN
Location: Marshalltown, Iowa
Brief Job Description/Summary: Basic Nurse Duties
List of Job Duties:
- IV’s Ports are maintained (Registered Nurse Only)
- Assigns nurses’ aides to assure the most effective utilization of staff and makes changes as necessary based in the resident caseload.
- Respond to nurse call systems, bed alarms, and door alarms to ensure the safety and security of all residents.
- Provides emergency care including arranging for ambulance and paramedics as needed.
- Assures residents care plans are developed upon admission and updates for condition changes.
- Assure residents select meals, receive alternative meal choices, and that the meals are served in a timely manner. Assure that residents with special diets receive that proper diet.
- Serve as employee health nurse, conducting and arranging pre-employment physicals and TB test.
Required Experience and/or Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: State of Iowa Nursing Licenses
Further information/application process contact: Grace Maitland- Human Resource Manager
Closing Date: Open until filled