Employer: Grandview Heights Rehab & Healthcare
Job Title: Activities Assistant
Location: Marshalltown, Iowa
Brief Job Description/Summary: The Activities Coordinator is a full time/part time staff member qualified by experience and /or training to direct group activities and may be responsible for supervising activities. The Activity Coordinator will work varying hours over a seven-day week dependent upon the need to provide the most effective service to our residents.
List of Job Duties:
Lead or assist in activities.
- Plan and organize activities in cooperation with the Activity Director
- Assist in completing activity assessments under the direction of the Activity Director
- Assist in creating a home-like atmosphere in the health care facility.
- Decorate the building boards.
- Assist residents with personal telephone calls if needed.
Required Experience and/or Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: N/A
Further information/application process contact: Grace Maitland- Human Resource Manager
Closing Date: Open until filled