Employer: Grandview Heights Rehab & Healthcare
Job Title: CNA/CMA
Location: Marshalltown, Iowa
Brief Job Description/Summary: Certified Nurse Aide works under the supervision of the charge nurse, providing personal care to residents’ comfort and safety. Certified Nurse Aide will be called upon to help residents with getting in and out of bed, dressing, grooming, feeding, bathing, going to the bathroom, other personal hygiene. Certified Nurse Aides will be called upon to provide basic treatments as required and directed by the nursing staff, under the Nurse Aide Certification. Certified Nurse Aides are responsible for observing and reporting changes in residents’ physical and emotional conditions to the supervisors.
List of Job Duties:
- Report to work when schedule and on time.
- Remain in the work area, leaving only for break, lunch, or with the express permission of the supervisor.
- Receive the daily report and assignment from the supervisor.
- Participate in all in-service meetings and CEU’s are required (12 hours per year)
- Carry out and follow al facility personnel policies and procedures.
- Help maintain a clean environment for residents, abiding by safety rules, performing accident free work, following procedures for safe lifting and the transfer of residents, prevention of falls, monitoring residents security, and the safety of the wandering,
Required Experience and/or Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: CNA/CMA license
Further information/application process contact: Grace Maitland- Human Resource Manager
Closing Date: Open until filled