Ladies Night Out
Join participating Chamber members for refreshments, prizes and promotions.
Open to the public, no cost to attend!
April 8 • 4:00-8:00 pm
• SAS & Co (1300 E Anson St)
• Oliver Beene Designs and The Other Side (1714 S Center St)
• Hy-Vee Wine & Spirits (In Meadowlane Mall)
• Shoe Sensation (2500 S Center St)
• Maurices (50 LaFrentz Dr)
April 15 • 4:00-8:00 pm
• Tannin Wine Bar, Small Bites & Craft Beer (125 E Main St)
• Main Street Thrifty Buzzarr (122 E Main St)
• Brown’s Shoe Fit (10 E Main St)
• Brit Marie’s Country Boutique (13 W Main St)
• Hellberg’s Jewelers (13 W Main St)
• 7 Rayos Liquor (In Hellberg’s Jewelers)
• State Street Trading Company (35 W State St)
• 319 Décor & Design (30 W Main St)
April 22 • 4:00-8:00 pm
• Lillie Mae Chocolates (217 N 13th St)
• The Flying Elbow (229 N 13th St)
• Be Unique Floral Boutique (234 N 13th St)
• C Eye Care (236 N 13th St)
• Pitchfork, Primitives & Fodder (In C Eye Care)
• Appleberry Farm (2402 W Main St)
Afterwards, enjoy dinner or drinks at one of our local restaurants or bars.
Grab a punch card at any participating member while shopping and visit all businesses on that night to be entered into a large prize drawing!
April is Child Abuse Prevention Month. Select businesses have partnered with Child Abuse Prevention Services (CAPS) to raise awareness.