Employer: Mechdyne Corporation
Job Title: Business Development Representative
Location: Marshalltown, IA
Brief Job Description/Summary: https://careers.mechdyne.com/careers/jobDescription.html?id=138
As a Lead Development Representative, you will research, identify and qualify prospects in order to collaborate with the Sales team and increase the number of marketing leads generated. This position will require a self-starter attitude plus highly developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
Mechdyne is one of the world’s leading providers of audio, visual, and information technologies. We serve a global client base in a variety of fields and industries, such as oil and gas, university research, product design, manufacturing, government research, and training. To ensure our clients succeed, we provide comprehensive, customized solutions that include AV/IT hardware integration, technical services, software and consulting.
List of Job Duties:
- Identify, research and qualify potential prospects
- Make outbound calls to companies worldwide to introduce Mechdyne and our services to set appointments for sales lead development
- Independently develop call lists for markets targeted by Mechdyne
- Examine and investigate all marketing generated leads
- Act as a liaison between sales and marketing by creating and qualifying pipeline opportunities
- Work with management and teammates to develop solutions, address and resolve issues, and respond to new business opportunities
- Maintain accurate and timely records of all prospecting activities
Required Experience and/or Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1 year or more of experience in IT/Technology prospecting or sales
- 1 year or more of experience using a CRM/Customer Relationship Management tool
- 1 year or more of experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
Qualifications that will set you apart:
- Self-starter attitude with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Decisive and result oriented
- Prepared to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- One year in a business to business (B2B) environment
- Proficient with MS Products: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Target oriented, ambitious, creative and customer focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision making skills
Mechdyne offers an exciting work environment that is continually evolving, with competitive salaries, and a generous benefits package, including performance incentives, and profit sharing. Our selection process includes a credit and background check, personality and aptitude assessment, and pre-employment drug testing to help ensure top candidates are added to our team.
Mechdyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Mechdyne will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.
Further information/application process contact: Apply online at this link:https://careers.mechdyne.com/careers/jobDescription.html?id=138
Closing Date: TBD
|Job Category||Sales, Technology|