Employer: Grandview Heights Rehab and Healthcare
Job Title: Part-time LPN; 3rd Shift (10pm-6am)
Location: 910 E. Olive St., Marshalltown, IA 50158
Brief Job Description/Summary: Under immediate supervision, supports providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care; includes recording vital signs, discussing chief health concerns, performing testing, and administering injections; assists with procedures and documentation.
List of Job Duties:
· Knowledge of medical terminology
· Interpersonal/human relations skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to maintain schedules
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to exert physical effort, standing, lifting, and carrying materials or equipment
- Ability to file and retrieve information
- Ability to respond to questions in a tactful and professional manner
- Ability/willingness to adhere to the established departmental service standards
REQUIRED: Licensed Practical Nurse. Licensed Practical Nurse must have completed or be willing to complete the 46-hour supervisory course for LTC, unless otherwise waived.
Preferred: Registered Nurse with advanced preparation in geriatrics preferred.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
The Charge Nurse must meet all continuing education requirements, whether internal or external, that is mandated by the State Board of Nursing. Failure to maintain license with the State Board of Nursing, whether due to failure to maintain continuing education requirements or for some other reason will be grounds for termination.
- LICENSING/REGISTRATION/CERTIFICATION: Required:
A current license with the State Board of Nursing.
Further information/application process contact: Fill out application on the web-site at:http://www.grandviewmarshalltown.com/employment_opportunities
|Job Category||Healthcare, Nursing, Retirement Facility, Senior Living|