Company: City of Marshalltown
Job Title: Custodian – Police Department
Location: Marshalltown, IA
Brief Job Description/Summary:
List of Job Duties: This part-time position (20-30 hours per week) performs routine cleaning of the Marshalltown Police Department, 909 S 2nd Street, Marshalltown, IA; does related work as required.
Required Experience and/or Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Acceptable Experience and Training
- Graduation from high school or possession of a GED;
- Some experience with cleaning a public facility is preferred;
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the work.
Required Special Qualifications
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours.
- Possession of a valid Iowa Driver’s License.
Further information/application process contact: All applicants must complete a City of Marshalltown Employment Application. This application is available online at www.marshalltown-ia.gov or at City Hall, 24 N Center Street, Marshalltown, IA.
Completed applications should be emailed to the Human Resource Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted to City Hall attn: Human Resources, 24 North Center Street, Marshalltown, IA 50158.
Closing Date: First review of applications will be August 15th at Noon – Open Until filled