The accessibility of high-quality and affordable health care is very important to the citizens of Marshalltown and the Central Iowa area. Anchored by committed medical providers, the local health care community is continually pushing forward to utilize the latest technologies and techniques in order to offer residents the care they need right at conveniently located local families.
- Forty-nine-bed, acute care hospital.
- Four primary care medical clinics.
- State-of-the-art medical park, offering:
- Award-winning Wound Healing Center with advanced treatment options, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy chambers for hard-to-heal wounds. The wound healing center has received the Center of Distinction Award for two consecutive years in recognition of achieving outstanding clinical outcomes, patient satisfaction and wound healing rates.
- Four surgical suites.
- Imaging lab.
- Urgent care.
- Therapy services.
- State-of-the-art Cardiovascular Cath Lab comprising the most advanced practices and technology in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart disease, as well as peripheral vascular disease.
- One of Iowa’s first clinics of its kind.
- Largest physician-owned, multi-specialty group practice in Iowa.
- Four clinics in three locations offering 29 specialties.
- Main Street office is home to their Marshalltown Eye Center.
- McFarland Express Care is housed inside the Hy-Vee Food Store and offers same-day and next-day appointments for common illnesses, brief sports/work physicals and limited immunizations.
PHC is a nonprofit community health center dedicated to serving those who experience barriers to receiving care. It includes Marshalltown Medical Clinic and Marshalltown Dental Clinic.
A number of private practice practitioners provide various services to the Marshalltown community including:
- Sports medicine experts.
- Physical therapists.
- OB/GYN specialists.
- Eyecare professionals.
- Mental health specialists.