Ignite: Building Stronger Youth
Building Resiliency is an art-based program focusing on topics that develop a healthy self-awareness and critical thinking skills that will help to install confidence and the skills necessary to move past self-doubt and negative self-talk.
This program focuses on five themes:
– Self Awareness and Gratitude
– Connection and Compassion
– Critical Thinking and Body Image
– Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, and Emotional Control
– Self-Expression and Finding Meaning
For more information and to see additional IGNITE programs offered in July go to www.IowaValleyAdventures.com then click on the IGNITE tab or call 641-752-4645.
Date(s) - Monday, June 25, 2018 - Friday, June 29, 2018
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Iowa Valley Continuing Education
Categories No Categories